You can pay for your order with a credit card or via PayPal. EnChroma accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
Taxes and Fees
The cost of shipping service are included in your order. Shipping fees are not refundable. Return shipping fees are not included.
Orders with a shipping address located in Alameda County, California are subject to sales tax of 9.5% or 10%, depending on the city. For orders shipped to addresses inside California but outside the Alameda Country district the 7.5% state-wide sales tax rate is applied.
Orders shipped to locations outside the USA are subject to additional taxes and fees including but not limited to customs duty, import fees, local sales tax, GST or VAT. These additional taxes and fees are not included in the price of your order and will be collected at the time of delivery of your package.
EnChroma makes every attempt to ship orders with minimal delay.
Items listed in the EnChroma catalog as “backordered” may take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to ship, depending on demand and availability of product. You will be notified if the shipment will be delayed by more than 30 days.
You can cancel your order at any time before it ships. To cancel an order, email EnChroma customer service at email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number.
Sales and Discounts
Sale items and discounts are limited to two per customer. Discounts cannot be combined.
Return and Exchange Policy
If your EnChroma order doesn’t work out for you, you can exchange or return it within 30 days of the date of shipment.
- Returns and exchanges must be in their original condition with all original elements including the packaging. If the item is damaged or incomplete, EnChroma may refuse to accept the item or assess a restocking fee in accordance with the cost of restoring the item to its original condition.
- Refunds include the price you paid for the item plus any California sales tax you paid.
- Refunds do not include any shipping costs or international import fees.
- You are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Your exchange or return must include your original receipt.
For returns or exchanges, your package must be postmarked within 30 days from the date of original shipment from EnChroma. Late returns may be refused or assessed a restocking fee, depending on the circumstances.
EnChroma cannot refund any shipping costs or international import fees related to your order. However, many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned or exchanged imports. If you return or exchange your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds.
To request a return or exchange, email EnChroma customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write either “Return” or “Exchange” in the email subject line. Be sure to include your order number.
For shipments within the United States, we offer UPS Next Day Air, UPS Second Day Air, free UPS Ground, or free USPS Priority Mail.
- UPS Next Day Air: About $40.00, depending on your location. (Please call us to make sure that we can meet your delivery needs.)
- UPS Second Day Air: About $25.00, depending on your location.
- UPS Ground (1-5 business days): Free
- USPS Priority Mail: Free (Please add a note to your order to request USPS service.)
EnChroma ships to customers around the world. We use UPS Worldwide Services, which usually take between 2-5 business days to reach most locations. We use USPS Priority Mail International for shipments to Canada.
International customers might be required to pay additional customs duty and local sales tax. These fees are imposed by your local government authorities. EnChroma is not responsible for these fees and cannot refund them, even if you return or exchange your order.
- EnChroma is not responsible for import fees and cannot refund them, even if you return or exchange your order.
- Do not refuse to accept delivery of your order. Refused deliveries are returned to your local customs office, not EnChroma.
- EnChroma cannot alter its prices, offer discounts, reclassify its products, classify its products as gifts, or ship to a third country in order to intentionally avoid import fees.
- Import fees can vary widely from country to country, and between cities or neighborhood districts.
- Import fees can vary based on your citizenship or resident status.
- Import fees are based on the actual market value of the item. If you pay a lower promotional price for your order, your import fees will still be based on the regular price.
- Import fees can change at any time. To find out what your import fees will be, contact your local customs office.
- The classification codes (HS codes) for EnChroma eyewear are:
- Sunglasses — 9004.10
- Indoor glasses — 9004.90
Do not refuse to accept delivery of your EnChroma order. You must pay import and brokerage fees to receive your order. If you refuse to accept delivery, the package will be classified as abandoned. If the fees are not paid in a timely manner, the package will then be destroyed by your local customs office. EnChroma cannot issue refunds for abandoned or destroyed merchandise.
Many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned or exchanged imports. If you return or exchange your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds.
Note: Because of United States export restrictions, EnChroma cannot ship to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country or region that is prohibited by U.S. law. EnChroma cannot ship to any other country for the purpose of subsequently importing into any of the above restricted countries.
Read more about International Ordering.
When sending us your frames, please insure your frame for its correct replacement value. EnChroma is not responsible for damage or loss of a frame during transit to us.
- Send your frames with the original lenses intact. We’ll return your original lenses with your order.
- Frames must be high quality and designed for use with prescription lenses, even if you’re ordering EnChroma Cx lenses without a prescription.
- Frames must be less than one year old and in good condition. Damaged or deteriorating frames will are not acceptable.
- We can’t accept frames that require complex lens shapes, shapes with cutouts, shields, or goggles.
- Rimless and semi-rimless sport sunglasses frames are not accepted.
- If you want to use Oakley frames, please request a list of approved frames. There are a limited number of frame styles we can accept.
Lens Format Requirements
- 8-base frames (i.e. “wrap-around” sports frames) can only be fitted with the polycarbonate lens.
- 8-base frames with prescription require the free-form single vision format. The lens will be made using a digital free-form generator to compensate for the high curvature of the lens and frame.
- Rimless (also called drill mount) frames can only be fitted with the polycarbonate lens.
- All prescription orders are made with polycarbonate lenses.
- For progressive prescriptions: Your prescription information must include both the pupillary distance (PD) and the segment height (“seg height”) as determined by an eye-care professional for your frame. Your prescription must be written for the specific frame you provide.
Note: We cannot guarantee that your frames will be compatible with our lenses and manufacturing processes. EnChroma reserves the right to refuse customer-provided frames. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping back incompatible frames. EnChroma is not liable for any damage to a customer-provided frame that may occur during handling or manufacturing by EnChroma.
Our standard 30-day guarantee applies to custom orders. To return or exchange a custom order, you must return the original frames so that we can remove the lenses and mail the frames back to you.
The EnChroma standard 1-year warranty applies to the lenses fitted with your custom frames. However, EnChroma does not provide warranty protection for customer-provided frames. EnChroma’s warranty policy does not cover scratches to the lenses or other damage caused by mishandling of the eyewear.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for fit-to-frame or prescription orders to be processed.