You can pay for your order with PayPal or a credit card. EnChroma accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
For most orders, a 9% California sales tax applies. Additional costs might include shipping, international import fees, and international UPS brokerage fees. Shipping, import fees, and brokerage fees are not refundable.
For shipments within the United States, we offer UPS Next Day Air, UPS Second Day Air, free UPS Ground, or free USPS.
- UPS Next Day Air: About $40.00, depending on your location. (Please call us to make sure that we can meet your delivery needs.)
- UPS Second Day Air: About $25.00, depending on your location.
- UPS Ground (5 to 7 days): Free
- USPS Priority Mail: Free (Please add a note to your order to request USPS service.)
EnChroma ships to customers around the world. We use UPS Worldwide Services, which usually takes between 2-5 business days to reach most locations.
International customers might be required to pay additional customs duty and local sales tax, which EnChroma does not impose or administer. EnChroma is not responsible for these fees and cannot refund them, even if you return or exchange your order.
- EnChroma is not responsible for import fees and cannot refund them, even if you return or exchange your order. Do not refuse to accept delivery of your order.
- Because of legal restrictions, EnChroma cannot alter its prices, offer discounts, reclassify its products, classify its products as gifts, or ship to a third country in order to intentionally avoid import fees.
- Import fees can vary widely from country to country, and between cities or neighborhood districts.
- Import fees can vary based on your citizenship or resident status.
- Import fees are based on the actual market value of the item. If you pay a lower promotional price for your order, your import fees will still be based on the regular price.
- Import fees can change at any time. To find out what your import fees will be, contact your local customs office.
- The classification codes (HS codes) for EnChroma eyewear are:
- Sunglasses — 9004.10
- Indoor glasses — 9004.90
Do not refuse to accept delivery of your EnChroma order. You must pay import and brokerage fees to receive your order. If you refuse to accept delivery, the package will be classified as abandoned. If the fees are not paid in a timely manner, the package will then be destroyed by your local customs office. EnChroma cannot issue refunds for abandoned or destroyed merchandise.
Many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned or exchanged imports. If you return or exchange your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds.
Note: Because of United States export restrictions, EnChroma cannot ship to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country or region that is prohibited by U.S. law.
Read more about International Ordering.
Custom Frame Orders
When sending us your frames, please insure your frame for its correct replacement value. EnChroma is not responsible for damage or loss of a frame during transit to us.
- Send your frames with the original lenses intact. We’ll return your original lenses with your order.
- Frames must be designed for prescription use, even if you’re ordering EnChroma Cx lenses without a prescription. No novelty or “dime store” frames.
- Sports frames must be prescription-compatible. For example, some Oakley frames are compatible with prescriptions and some aren’t.
- Frames must be less than one year old and in good condition. No damaged or deteriorating frames.
- We can’t accept frames that require complex lens shapes, blades, shields, goggles or other unusual shapes.
- We cannot make prescription lenses for “wrap-around” frames.
- “Wrap-around” frames (which require 8-base lenses) can only be fitted with our polycarbonate lenses.
- Rimless (also called drill mount) frames can only be fitted with our polycarbonate lenses.
- All prescription orders are made with polycarbonate lenses.
- For progressive prescriptions: Your prescription information must include both the pupillary distance (PD) and the segment height (“seg height”) as determined by an eye-care professional for your frame. Your prescription must be written for the specific frame you provide.
Note: We cannot guarantee that your frames will be compatible with our lenses and manufacturing processes. EnChroma reserves the right to refuse customer-provided frames. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping back incompatible frames.
The EnChroma standard 1-year warranty applies to the lenses fitted with your custom frames. However, EnChroma does not provide warranty protection for customer-provided frames. EnChroma’s warranty policy does not cover scratches to the lenses or other damage caused by mishandling of the eyewear.
You can cancel your order at any time before it ships. To cancel an order, email EnChroma customer service at email@example.com. Write “Cancellation” in the email subject line. Be sure to include your order number.
Sales and Discounts
Sale items and discounts are limited to two per customer. Discounts cannot be combined.
Returns and Exchanges
If your EnChroma order doesn’t work out for you, you can exchange or return it within 30 days.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Returns and exchanges must be in their original condition. If the item is damaged or incomplete, EnChroma might refuse to accept the item or assess a restocking fee.
- Refunds include the price you paid for the item plus any California sales tax you paid.
- Refunds do not include any shipping costs, international import fees, or UPS brokerage fees.
- You are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Your exchange or return must include your original receipt.
- Write the reason for your exchange or return on your receipt.
For returns or exchanges, your package must be postmarked within 30 days from the date of our first attempted delivery to you. For example, if UPS tries to deliver your order on June 1st, you must ship back your return or exchange by June 30th. We will process it as soon as we receive it. Late returns might be refused or assessed a restocking fee.
If you want to exchange an item for an item that costs more, EnChroma charges the additional amount. If your exchange item costs less, EnChroma refunds the amount.
If you return an item, EnChroma refunds the amount you paid for the item including any California sales tax you were charged. You are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to EnChroma.
EnChroma cannot refund any shipping costs, international import fees, or international UPS brokerage fees related to your order. However, many countries refund all or part of import fees for returned or exchanged imports. If you return or exchange your EnChroma order, contact your local customs office to ask about import fee refunds.
To request a return or exchange, email EnChroma customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write either “Return” or “Exchange” in the email subject line. Be sure to include your order number.